Monday, October 17, 2011

Proverbs 13:20

My reasonings aren't excuses for the mistakes I've made. And I'll admit to why I thought at one point they were. Everyday goes by, and I think about my more recent ones. Everyone has them. And those who love you accept them. Holds you responsible, but accepts them. Even bring them to your attention so you can realize what you've done. Not throw them in your face to make you feel bad. I've done that, too. And sometimes my gut reaction might be to do so still. But deep down I know everybody deserves forgiveness.
We're all the same.

Not overcome by failure
But overcome by grace
Delivered forgiveness waiting
Each time I fall on my face
Not worthy of another beginning
Yet allowed each time with Love
Am I strong enough to do the same thing
What's my heart capable of?

No comments:

Post a Comment