Thursday, September 22, 2011

I was tired of January. Tired of June

I felt a change a comin. Whoaa-ohhh-ohhh
Yeah yeah. I keep talking about change. Guess that doesn't change...*bah-dum-dum. Plus KT Tunstall is always in my head, so today it's that song.
I'm trying extra hard to be excited about this weekend. Doing a few things I normally wouldn't do, but overall I believe are good for me. Plus I know two peeps that are getting tats and that's something to always look forward to! Well. Unless it's a portrait of JLo or something.
One of the ARNPs at work is leaving next week and I'm really going to miss her. It's funny how our work relationship has changed. She was a little frightening before, but now I think she's delightful...even though she just yelled at me for not finding a chart (which was already in the piled she picked). I like it. She told me she thinks I should go back to school because she doesn't believe I'm utilizing my full potential. I asked what she meant because, hellooo, I work in Medical Record and I haven't been over-exerting myself for almost a year now. How would she know what I'm capable of? She said she can tell that I have intelligence and wit that shouldn't be wasted here just from our conversations. Odd, since I thought I was mostly sarcastic and dry whenever we'd chat. When I mentioned some of my future prospects, she got really excited for me. So. That's rather encouraging.
Yes, I did just honk my own horn. Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment