Monday, September 26, 2011

And when it rains...

Ode to Paramore today. Yet another band/artist that keeps comforting me throughout this transition. I'm thankful I have them. Emotions aside, it was a rather good weekend, for which I'm also thankful that I have some wonderful people in my life who continue to help me take steps everyday. Pepper spray now in hand, I'm equipped with a few different types of weapons, physical and spiritual, that are making me stronger for daily challenges.
Okay. I may have been playing a little too much 360...I won't compare myself to XMen... :S
Random thought.
I don't want to stop seeing good in people. For the time being, I've shut it down so I can put myself back together. But eventually, when I'm stronger, I want to give back. To listen. To offer advice (if I have anything worth saying, God help me). To give someone a ride or to make someone's lunch. Because I love those things. Giving those things to someone makes me want to live everday. Maybe Joey was right. Maybe there is no good deed that isn't selfish. I'll keep living like Phoebe, though. But I won't sting myself with a bee. Lesson learned.

By the way. Thoroughly confused.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15060310

No comments:

Post a Comment