Friday, August 5, 2011

Proverbs 18:13

"Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish."
Sounds about right to me. I'm not saying I'm void of guilt regarding this scripture, but I try really really hard to listen to the words that come out of someone's mouth and target the point before saying or asking anything. Haha, I don't easily embarrass, but one thing that does get me is when I'm talking and before I know it, I have no idea what I just said or why I'm even talking so I stop myself and say, "I'm sorry, I have no idea where I'm going with this."
Guilty.
But I won't stop trying. Because people have done this to me. Because I don't deserve that. And neither does anyone else. People don't listen before they retort. There are few people I enjoy fighting with. For the most part, I'm not a fan of spending the majority of my days sick to my stomach because of an argument with someone I care about.
Just to get it out there.
There it is.
Reevaluating never ceases. It goes on and on and on and on and on and...........
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment