Thursday, August 25, 2011

More than...

I understand convenience. I understand the need/strong desire to fix what's wrong as soon as possible. And I think that's possible for some things, thankfully. But for others, notsomuch.
I want to be more than a bandaid. I want to be more than a good feeling that takes away the symptoms but doesn't heal the disease. It can be an unhealthy yoyo lifestyle to get into, back and forth, a perpetual game of tennis that stings and soothes with every rally.
Haha, I've played that game. A lot. I think it's becoming easier to recognize, at least. And I think I have the right mindset and heart to deal with it like God would want me to. At least, I hope it's how he wants me to.
2 more days til 28. Still sounds so crazy to me.
I wanna kick it off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment